- Double-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Full Complement Single and Double-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Single-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Full Complement Single-Row Needle Roller Bearings
- Full Complement Special Single and Double-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Single-Row Tapered Roller Bearings
Single-row tapered roller bearings design series: 302, 303, 313, 320, 322, 323 a 332 are dismountable bearings. The cone of the bearing together with rolling elements and cage forms one unit. Rolling elements have the form of a taper roller where its functional face is in contact with the flange of the inner ring. Bearings have a contact angle "α" in the range 12° – 16° or 28° – 30° and can accommodate radial and axial load. The range of applications of tapered roller bearings is very wide given by their ability to accommodate a high load in a "many taper rollers in one row" arrangement as well as their ability to accommodate radial and axial loads. For example: heavy gearboxes, gears, rolling machinery, hoist machines etc.
Katalóg - detail